Technical Support:Information Technology Integrated Systems (ITIS)
Technical Support Specialist
Company Name • Contractor: Information Technology Integrated Systems (ITIS)
• Outsourcing: Manufacturing Company
Job Title Technical Support Specialist
Job Field Technical Support & System Administration
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 : 2 years
Job Location 6th of October, Giza
Age Not determined
Working Hours 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Language Skills • Very good English (speaking & Writing)
• Preferred fluent
Education B.Sc. degree in:
• Computer Engineering
• Computer Science
• Any equivalent B.Sc. degree
Major Information Systems – Computer Engineering
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Skills & Qualifications: Strong Experience in:
• Windows, network and printers troubleshooting
• Dell laptops & desktops
• Microsoft Windows 7 and Up
• Microsoft Office 2010, Office 365
• Network Printers and Multifunctional
• Label Printers (Zebra and Seiko)
• Service-Now Ticket system
Basic Experience in:
• Microsoft Active Directory
• Microsoft SharePoint
• Wireless Access points
• LAN and WAN devices
Job Description Configuration, Administration, Troubleshooting & Technical support for the existing Hardware & Software
Preferred to have • Must possess a customer-focused manner and be results oriented.
• Should be able to work methodical and able to analyze and troubleshoot issues.
• Take ownership of problems and their resolutions.
• Good communicator with excellent customer service skills
• Must be self-motivated, manage time effectively and work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to handle multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
• Report on time and project tasks and status updates in a timely fashion.
• 6th of October City, Giza and nearby areas residents are preferred
Contact Information Please send your CV to: Career@itis.com.eg, with the title (Technical Support) in the subject.
||IT [ View All IT Jobs ]
|| zahraa nasr city , nasr city , cairo
||31/12/2016 / Viewed 1868 times
Note:You need to login to view Contact Details of this job!. click here to login or you can sign-up here
Add a comment to this job: