Project Architect - (HMC):Global Medical Recruiting
View Global Medical Recruiting profile and job listings
Global Medical Recruiting seeking international Medical Staff on behalf of Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC). You must have at least 5 years architectural project experience in the healthcare sector. HMC is an international healthcare system which delivers a comprehensive range of acute healthcare services to the population of Qatar. HMC is large and complex; currently employing 16,000 clinical staff across eight hospitals accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI). Candidates with qualifications obtained in WESTERN countries (such as UK, Australia, NZ, South Africa, Canada and USA), ARAB countries and EUROPEAN countries are invited to apply.
Very competitive 3 years renewable contract offered for expats. 12 800 QAR TO 23 625 QAR Tax free Basic Monthly Salary. + HOUSING/HOUSING ALLOWANCES: For SINGLE CONTRACT: Single housing provided. For FAMILY CONTRACT: Optional fully furnished Family housing provided OR Housing Allowances according to grade level. Grade 111 - 114: 6 500 QAR. OTHER BENEFITS ADDED IN THE CONTRACT - Subsidized healthcare. Round-trip annual leave flight tickets per year to your point of hire. (family incl if family contract). From Grade 112 and above Educational support for up to 3 children (ages 5-18). Transport allowance. 35–50 paid vacation days per year plus 10 days Eid holidays. Emergency family leave. End of Service Award which is one month's salary for each year worked. Relocation support. Country orientation. Language skills support. Paid annual leave. The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch)
EXPERIENCE: 10 years in large architectural Project Experience with minimum 5 years specifically in the Healthcare sector. Preferred: 10 years professional architectural experience specifically in the Health care Sector.
LICENSURE: Professional registration preferred.
AGE: As per hospital policy only candidates up to the age of 49 will be considered.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: English essential.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Intermediate, MS Office/Projects, Autocad
Conducts meetings with appropriate internal and external contacts and site inspections to gather information. Responsive to client requirements and seeks to ensure that design proposals balances end users requirements with improved patient experience.
Demonstrates knowledge and application of the HMC vision, mission, and values.
1. Provides architectural oversight to staff, construction contractors and provides field clarification and input to contractors.
2. Retains ownership of design and ensure that design proposals are not unduly influenced by clients opinions.
3. Liaising with clients to develop Architectural solutions.
4. Develops feasibility studies and sketch concepts.
5. Provide professional design services to improve clinical services and patient flows.
6. Monitors work during construction for conformance with architectural plans and specifications.
7. Reviews and approves submittals, change order requests and attends project close-out meetings and provides feedback upon project completion.
8. Liaison between HMC Architectural and other departments and selected private consulting firms relating to projects.
9. Maintain appropriate project records and statistics for administration and regulatory purposes and perform other tasks as required.
How GLOBAL MEDICAL RECRUITING (GMR) will assist you in your search for a new job opportunity abroad?
In answer to a question regularly asked: You, the applicant will not be liable to pay any recruitment fees to us, we are paid by our clients the hospitals.
Established in 2007 and now leaders in placement of qualified and experienced international medical staff at Middle Eastern hospitals (Qatar, UAE, Saudi-Arabia, Kuwait etc) and now also Russia and Nigeria.
Global Medical Recruiting experience recruitment personnel will assist you with the following:
1. Creating an International Standard CV.
2. Submitting your CV to several hospitals at once (in countries of your choice).
3. Liaise between yourself and the hiring hospitals for feedback on CV submitted.
4. Arrange for Telephonic / SKYPE / in person interviews.
5. Send the Offer of employment to you with relevant information regarding the offer, employer, country etc.
6. Assist you with acceptance of the offer and submission of all relevant documentation.(Note: On acceptance of a offer of employment - you need to budget for the following expenses: Police clearance certificate, Medical/bloodtest, Authentication fees and Credentialing fees. The afore-mentioned is paid directly to the relevant supplier of the service for ex medical/bloodtest fees will be paid to the relevant physician/medical practice you chose and used and NOT to Global Medical Recruiting. Requirements regarding the afore-mentioned documentation differs from hospital to hospital and between countries
7. Assist you with Verification / Credentialing (Clinical Staff) and all recruitment requirements.
8. Liaise with the employer regarding issuing of your entry visa into the country.
9. Advise you on when it is safe to resign.
10. Book your flight and meet & greet at the airport.
11. Be in contact with your after you start at your new employer and assist with any problems / further requirements.
Information about the employer:
WHY WORK AT HMC? Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) is an international healthcare system which delivers a comprehensive range of acute healthcare services to the more than one million expatriates and Qatari nationals living and working in Qatar. HMC is large and complex; currently employing 16,000 clinical staff across eight hospitals accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI). HMC is the principal public healthcare provider for the State of Qatar. HMC is committed to actively contributing to and enabling the sustainable development of Qatar and its people in alignment with the Qatar National Vision (QNV) 2030. In addition to the three general hospitals (Al Khor Hospital, Al Wakra Hospital and The Cuban Hospital) HMC also manages five specialist hospitals (Hamad General Hospital, Rumailah Hospital, Women’s Hospital, the National Center for Cancer Care and Research and Heart Hospital). The medical facilities are capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of diseases that previously could only be managed in overseas medical institutions. The national ambulance service, home healthcare services and the developing residential services are also managed by HMC. HMC, as an emerging Academic Health System, is continually striving to improve patient outcomes and experience. As part of this, HMC is introducing the Inpatient Quality Care Programme, which is a significant and leading edge initiative to specifically address the care of hospitalised patients. Its purpose is to improve the quality of care for this cohort of patients through dedicated and coordinated Consultant-led clinical care. At HMC skills, qualifications and experience are valued and there has never been a better time to consider a career with HMC. The corporation is expanding, modernizing patient care offering, and reviewing how staff are rewarded and compensated. The new Human Resource strategy is making HMC a great place to work. People joining HMC need to be able to work in a range of environments, with a variety of patients and with colleagues from many backgrounds. HMC looks for applicants who will be team players, be able to focus on patients and customers, and be able to communicate well. WHY LIVE IN QATAR, THE HOLDER OF THE 2022 FIFA SOCCER WORLD CUP? Qatar is a new junction of the 21st-century world where, innovation, collaboration, and knowledge-sharing converge. Qatar has welcomed traders to its ports for centuries. Now it is attracting those seeking a quality destination for business, employment, meetings, culture and sport while enjoying an exotic culture. As the world's fastest growing economy, Qatar provides an upscale world of facilities and attractions. It is the ideal destination for discerning travelers, so close to Europe yet a world away, offering a different experience steeped in Arabian traditions. Qatar is easily accessible, strategically located astride the new economic powerhouses of the East and the consumer markets of the West. It is a progressive, modern Arab state where English is widely spoken. Qatar is one of the safest countries, consistently ranking high in the Global Peace Index. Qatar's is known for its very low rates of crime and the almost total absence of civil and political unrest. The safety and family orientation of Qatar makes it one of the safest and secure countries in the world in which to work and live. It is Eco-aware with trailblazing projects for a green and clean future. Qatar has a full range of professional conference/event support services and a thriving hospitality industry with variety of accommodation. It welcomes visitors as honored guests and friends, blending traditional hospitality with international service standards. Qatar has a rich heritage providing a unique experience.
HOW TO APPLY: Register and apply online on Global Medical Recruiting website http://www.gmrecruiting.com OR email your CV to email@example.com
||Architecture/Design [ View All Architecture/Design Jobs ]
||Po Box 38579
|Benefits and Other Informations:
||Very competitive 3 years renewable contract offered for expats. 12 800 QAR TO 23 625 QAR Tax free Basic Monthly Salary. + HOUSING/HOUSING ALLOWANCES: For SINGLE CONTRACT: Single housing provided. For FAMILY CONTRACT: Optional fully furnished Family housing provided OR Housing Allowances according to grade level. Grade 111 - 114: 6 500 QAR. OTHER BENEFITS ADDED IN THE CONTRACT - Subsidized healthcare. Round-trip annual leave flight tickets per year to your point of hire. (family incl if family contract). From Grade 112 and above Educational support for up to 3 children (ages 5-18). Transport allowance. 35–50 paid vacation days per year plus 10 days Eid holidays. Emergency family leave. End of Service Award which is one month's salary for each year worked. Relocation support. Country orientation. Language skills support. Paid annual leave. The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees
||11/03/2014 / Viewed 22203 times
Note:You need to login to view Contact Details of this job!. click here to login or you can sign-up here
Add a comment to this job: