View RE/MAX profile and job listings
1) The most important role is FRONT LINE contact with the public. Keep foremost that how the public is greeted, in person and on the phone, is how they will think of RE/MAX. It is imperative that you do so in a professional manner.
2) Compile and distribute office production records and documentation for sales production, volume, listings and sales.
3) Maintain all company files and records, as well as complete all data entry into MLS.
4) Order and maintain office supplies and forms.
5) Prepare all advertising sheets and distribute to agents. Place and track ads to make sure they appear as submitted. Track all invoices and bill ad costs to agents.
6) Prepare, route, and file all office correspondence and memorandums.
7) Sort and deliver mail.
8) Complete typing and copying as needed.
9) Contact suppliers of any service to office. (i.e.: copier repair, yardman, refreshment vendor.)
10) Prepare work schedule for part-time staff members.
11) Maintain records of toll free line calls, floor call schedule, and referrals received and transmitted.
12) Keep copies of Floor Book organized and in proper sequence.
13) Make a weekly check of office forms and supplies. Make sure listing packets are ready to go and check all other forms in the general files.
14) Keep office appearance neat and presentable, clean up dishes, run push sweeper as needed.
15) Monitor key box and follow-up on keys not returned in a timely manner.
16) Delegate any tasks, as needed, to part time staff members.
Admin, customer services , front office , receptionist
||Administrative [ View All Administrative Jobs ]
||31/03/2013 / Viewed 24546 times
Note:You need to login to view Contact Details of this job!. click here to login or you can sign-up here
Add a comment to this job: