Nephrologist Specialist:Global Medical Recruiting
View Global Medical Recruiting profile and job listings
Global Medical Recruiting recruiting a junior Nephrologist for vacancy in Al-Ain UAE. This is a new Dialysis Unit which is planned to open August/September 2016. A pioneer private dialysis clinic that serve urban areas and remote communities. Outpatient hemodialysis clinic will be open and care for the requirements of patients whom needs to have various treatments a week. Your responsibilities will include overseeing be acting as manager of the Dialysis Unit and acting as Nephrologist. Why not pass this position on to a friend or colleague? Note: Global Medical Recruiting will not charge you, the applicant any placement fee
START YOUR LIFE IN THE UAE -MIDDLE EAST:
With 80% of the UAE’s population being foreign born, the country is often considered an expat’s paradise. Indeed, you’ll find that many aspects of living in the UAE combine to make settling in quite easy. With a combination of the middle-eastern weather, tax-free income and located within close proximity to top Asian tourist destinations, the UAE is a highly sought after destination. Although located in the highly conservative Middle-East, the UAE is one of the most liberal countries in the Gulf, with other cultures and beliefs generally tolerated.
Five Reasons to choose the UAE:
1. Tax-Free Income: You don’t pay any tax on your income in the UAE and salaries can be relatively higher than your home country.
2. Expat Friendly: 80% of the United Arab Emirates population is foreign born, so as you can imagine the expat population is quite outstanding with the majority of the expats from Europe and the United States. The UAE has become a second home to many people looking for a new adventure abroad.
3. Sunny Climate:The UAE is located in the dry climate region, which is known for its high temperatures. The warm, sunny climate of the UAE will be a welcome change if you are looking for an alternative to the rain, wind and the cold.
4. The Chance to Travel:The United Arab Emirates is a travel hub and it is easy to get to amazing places within 4 hours or less that would maybe be long haul from your country of origin.
5. Standard of Living:The United Arab Emirates have come a long way since its founding in 1966. The economy, mainly backed by the oil industry, has already established itself as a major business hub in the Middle East as well as in Asia. The people of the UAE generally enjoy a high standard of living, including exceptional healthcare services, low taxes and an international environment.
UAE - Facts and Figures: Population: 9.2 million, 16.5 % Nationals. Area: 83,600 km2 .Capital City: Abu Dhabi . Currency: UAE Dirham .Weekend: Friday and Saturday .Natural Resources: Oil and Gas .Average Temperatures:Summer 44 - 45ºC, Winter 11ºC.
Global Medical Recruiting is one of the Middle East's leading medical staffing suppliers to a wide range of hospitals and clinics in Middle-Eastern countries such as Qatar, UAE, Saudi-Arabia, Oman etc. We have access to a large client base and thereby have access to a large number of open vacancies making it easier for you to secure your ideal job faster.We have successfully undertaken hundreds of assignments and successfully placed medical personnel from all around the world at Middle Eastern hospitals. Our recruitment services are paid by our clients the employers and you the applicant will NEVER be asked to pay recruitment fees to us.
Global Medical Recruiting's dynamic and professional team will assist you in the following:
1. Creating a CV according to the requirements of Middle Eastern hospitals.
2. Submitting your CV to different hospitals/clinics in Middle Eastern countries of your choice.
3. Scheduling of a face to face/SKYPE/telephone interview with hospital management on request from the hospital .
4. Assist you in offer of employment and submission of documents required by hospitals.
Assist you with Verification / Credentialing (Clinical Staff) and all recruitment requirements. Liaise with the employer regarding issuing of your entry visa into the country.
Booking of your flight and meet & greet at the airport.
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
The Healthcare Institution is a HAAD-licensed facility that provides premium medical services: 1. Homecare Health Services, providing a range of nursing and support services, delivered in the comfort and privacy of home. 2. Consultancy for Clinic Service 3. Ambulance and Patient Transfer 4. Continuous Medical Education-CME. 5. Dialysis Center: Pioneering the Dialysis Private Center business, we will bring together all dialysis activities within the Emirate of Abu Dhabi through a pioneer private clinic that serve urban areas and remote communities. Outpatient hemodialysis clinic will be open and care for the requirements of patients whom needs to have various treatments a week.
You must meet HAAD PQR requirements.
EDUCATION & TRAINING :MBBS or MBChB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution
And Completion of specialty qualification.
Newly qualified applicants invited to apply.
GENDER: Female and Males welcome to apply.
NATIONALITIES: Indian, Pakistani, Phillipino, Asian and all other
||Health Services [ View All Health Services Jobs ]
||Al Ain, UAE
||Po Box 38579
|Benefits and Other Informations:
2 Years Contract package offered (contract is renewable after 2 years).
Basic Monthly Salary: As per market rate, +/- 25 000 to 40 000 AED per month.
(This is a basic salary UP to 9750 EUR / 7430 GBP per month) Will be discussed during interview.
Housing allowance is provided, except in some cases optional accommodation will be provided.
Free annual Flight ticket.
Free Health insurance/ Medical Insurance.
and other benefits.
AL thou this is a single contract a family contract can be negotiated.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees
||27/05/2016 / Viewed 8655 times
Note:You need to login to view Contact Details of this job!. click here to login or you can sign-up here
Add a comment to this job: