Vacancy: Internal Auditor for a shipping multinational company
To ensure that the country and its operating units - have a sound internal and financial control environment, their business controls are adequate, are in compliance with all external, internal, Group and local Legal, Fiscal, policies, procedures and standards and the business risks are minimal and well managed.
1. Perform regular Internal Control Reviews of all operating unit within the country and Head office, verifying compliance/effectiveness of all operating systems.
2. Identify control gaps/risks in processes and make recommendations to bridge such gaps through review reports.
3. Ensure implementation of corrective and preventive action and do follow up reviews
4. Check and report on the compliance of the operating units with all Policies, Procedures and Standards set by the Group, region and ones locally issued.
5. Review all locally issued Policies, Procedures and standards are in line with the ones issued by the Group / Region
6. Assist Financial Controller in carrying out any project for top management, as and when required.
7. Review the operating results in order to judge whether financial indicators are consistent and in conjunction with the underlying results.
Essential Qualifications & Experience
1. Chartered accountant or equivalent qualification
2. Fluency in English (verbal & written)
3. At least 4 years Post Qualification Experience, of which it is desirable that at least 1 year should be in industry. Should have carried out internal audits independently.
4. Demonstrate an up-to-date and in-depth knowledge of the Finance, Accounting and business in general
5. Work experience in a Multi-National Company.
If you are interested please send your updated CV aligned with a recent photo to, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote “ Internal Auditor “in the subject line.
||Accounting [ View All Accounting Jobs ]
||23 Makram Ebeed St. , Nasr City
||28/09/2015 / Viewed 13855 times
Add a comment to this job: