Interior Designer :Global Medical Recruiting
View Global Medical Recruiting profile and job listings
We are seeking only the best, most qualified International talent (from countries such as South Africa, UK, Australia, NZ and ARAB countries) to join the Medical Corporation and care for Qatar’s future. This is your opportunity to work abroad.
Interior Designers are invited to apply for the vacant positions of Interior Designer at the Medical Corporation.
Qatar’s leading medical services organization, offers you an exciting opportunity to be a part of a dedicated and enthusiastic team of healthcare professionals consisting of 70 different nationalities working together for the single purpose of improving the quality of human life. A comprehensive benefits program is offered that meets individual needs and those of your families. The Medical Corporation also makes a commitment to help develop your career and make your time with them a positive one.
Provides interior design expertise and technical support on all new and renovated interior finishes applicable to health care faciliites.
1. Demonstrates knowledge and application of the mission, vision and values of the Medical Corporation.
2. Provides interior design support and assistance to the Director in maintaining and developing all corporate facilities: - design, specification and cost estimates - preparing design presentations.
3. Review / interact / discuss with hospital medical / nursing / administrative staff / project consultants for all design concepts, details and submittals as appropriate, ensuring compliance to regulations, infection control policies, fire and safety codes, and provision of economical and aesthetic designs have been adopted.
4. Works closely with other engineering management team members to ensure smooth coordination and achievements of excellence in all aspects of the work implementation.
5. Assists in the preparation of instruction to bidders for interior design work and participate in the evaluation of tenders.
6. Monitors all associated interior design work and resolve obstacles to ensure smooth implementation. Carryout regular inspections on site to ensure adequate quality control are maintained.
7. Assists in the preparation of annual budget for facilities and capital improvement projects.
8. Ensures all documentation are complete; records and statistics are maintained for administration and regulatory purposes.
9. Implement all safety and quality improvement programs of the Medical Corporation.
10. Handles other essential tasks as assigned. Participation within "on-call" system as necessary.
Good presentation skills using application software aforementioned.
Ability to interact with other professionals and develop good working relationships with user groups.
Ability to handle multi-projects at once and to meet target completion; ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
Knowledge of supervisory management and ability to handle technical subordinates.
Ability to create drawings and write specifications, prepare cost estimates and request for proposals for interior design works.
Ability to compose clear and accurate reports, communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
PROBLEM SOLVING / DECISION MAKING SKILLS:
Requires the exercise of considerable initiative and act independently. Needs to be able to prepare and review interior design work related to new projects, modifications and alterations to existing facilities.
INFORMATION ABOUT EMPLOYER:
A DIVERSE AND EXCITING ORGANIZATION:
The Medical Corporation is Qatar’s premier non-profit healthcare provider.Providing healthcare to more than one million expatriates and Qatari nationals living and working in Qatar. The Medical Corporation is a diverse and exciting organization; over 70 different nationalities work together for the single purpose of improving the quality of human life through patient care, education, and research. The Medical Corporation currently manages eight specialized hospitals as well as the national ambulance service, home healthcare services and the developing residential services. The medical facilities are capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of diseases that previously could only be managed in overseas medical institutions.
THINK, LEARN, BE YOURSELF:
The Medical Corporation’s successful participation in the health sector is largely dependent on the skills, competencies, and enthusiasm of their employees. They are committed to developing employees through training, educating, and career advancement opportunities so they are enabled to support the Medical Corporation’s vision of the future by being a part of the future. You will be constantly learning. Your ideas will be welcomed in an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork. Your individuality will be recognized. You will be encouraged to be yourself.
QATAR - WORK, REST AND PLAY:
Qatar's is known for its very low rates of crime and the almost total absence of civil and political unrest. The safety and family orientation of Qatar makes it one of the most safe and secure countries in the world in which to work rest and play. Located in the Middle East, Qatar is a country with cultural diversity, close to wonderful travel destinations and also the holder of the 2022 football world cup, which sets the foundation to ensure exciting growth and opportunity.
HOW TO APPLY: Register and apply online on Global Medical Recruiting website http://www.gmrecruiting.com OR email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or Architecture
EXPERIENCE: Minimum: 5 years interior design experience. Preferred: Experience working in a large or corporate facilities.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Written and spoken English; Arabic is an advantage.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Computer literate; proficient in the use of MS Office and technical applications like AutoCAD SD Max, Vary rendering, Adobe Photoshop, PowerPoint, Multimedia graphics.
||Architecture/Design [ View All Architecture/Design Jobs ]
|Benefits and Other Informations:
10,300 up to 18,875 QAR Monthly Salary Tax Free
3 years renewable contract
OTHER BENEFITS- The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees:
Subsidized healthcare you and your family.
End of Service Award.
Round-trip annual leave ticket per year to your point of hire.
35–50 paid vacation days per year plus 5 Eid holidays (right after the end of Ramadan month) and 5 more Eid holidays (approximately 9 weeks after the Ramadan Eid holidays).
Emergency family leave.
Language skills support.
Paid annual leave.
||03/01/2014 / Viewed 21754 times
Note:You need to login to view Contact Details of this job!. click here to login or you can sign-up here
Add a comment to this job: