Interior Designer Program Manager - (HMC):Global Medical Recruiting
View Global Medical Recruiting profile and job listings
Global Medical Recruiting seeking international Medical Staff on behalf of Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC). Experience in healthcare/hospital setting required in order to be considered for this vacancy. HMC is an international healthcare system which delivers a comprehensive range of acute healthcare services to the population of Qatar. HMC is large and complex; currently employing 16,000 clinical staff across eight hospitals accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI). Candidates with qualifications obtained in WESTERN countries (such as UK, Australia, NZ, South Africa, Canada and USA), ARAB countries and EUROPEAN countries are invited to apply.
Very competitive 3 years renewable contract offered for expats. 15 000 to 27 875 QAR Tax free Basic Monthly Salary. + HOUSING/HOUSING ALLOWANCES: For SINGLE CONTRACT: Single housing provided. For FAMILY CONTRACT: Optional fully furnished Family housing provided OR Housing Allowances according to grade level. Grade 111 - 114: 6 500 QAR. OTHER BENEFITS ADDED IN THE CONTRACT - Subsidized healthcare. Round-trip annual leave flight tickets per year to your point of hire. (family incl. if family contract). From Grade 112 and above Educational support for up to 3 children (ages 5-18). Transport allowance. 35–50 paid vacation days per year plus 10 days Eid holidays. Emergency family leave. End of Service Award which is one month's salary for each year worked. Relocation support. Country orientation. Language skills support. Paid annual leave. The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design / Architecture.
EXPERIENCE: 5 years Interior design experience which must include working in interior design program manager position in a hospital/healthcare setting , Experience in Design – All stages of Typical design phase. Furniture specifications. Knowledge of finishes ,codes and documentation .Proficient CAD user.
Preferred: Experience working in a large or corporate facilities. Experience in Healthcare, corporate & /or Hospitality Design Projects .Past experience in Multi Sector specialty International Design Firm.
LICENSURE: Licensed in country of origin.
AGE: As per hospital policy only candidates up to the age of 49 will be considered.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: English essential. Excellent communication and presentation skills-including verbal written and graphic.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Proficiency in presentation graphics software, including Photoshop, and Illustrator. Proficiency in 3-D modeling programs such as Sketch Up or 3D Maxa plus/ Proficiency in drafting using AutoCAD a must.
Provides interior design expertise and technical support on all new and renovated interior finishes applicable to health care facilities.
Demonstrates knowledge and application of the mission, vision and values of HMC.
Provides interiordesign support and assistance to the Director of Interior Design in maintaining and developing all corporate facilities: - design, specification and cost estimates - preparing design presentations
3. Review / interact / discuss with hospital medical / nursing / administrative staff / project consultants for all design concepts, details and submittals as appropriate, ensuring compliance to regulations, infection control policies, fire and safety codes, and provision of economical and aesthetic designs have been adopted .
Works well in a cross functional team and cross cultural environment. Responsible in keeping up to date with Healthcare design ,design trends and best practice
1. Participate and oversee the development of design concept direction through implementation into subsequent production and construction stages.
2. Develop modern design concepts, graphic and presentation materials as required.
3. Implement technical design and drawing production as required.
4. Strong conceptual design knowledge, with strong graphic communication skills including development of hand sketches.
5.Works closely with other engineering management team members to ensure smooth coordination and achievements of excellence in all aspects.
6. Assists in the preparation of instruction to bidders for interior design work and participate in the evaluation of tenders.
7. Monitors all associated interior design work and resolve obstacles to ensure smooth implementation the work & all safety and quality improvement programs of HMC.
8 Track project milestones and deliverables .
9.- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
10- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
11- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and stakeholders, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work .
12. Assist Director of Interior Design in staffing, workload planning and strategic development of department resources and standards program.
13 Contribute in meaningful way to a positive team environment .
14. Build positive professional relationships within HMC and among consultants, contractors, vendors etc.
15. Review contractor/consultant drawings, presentation’s and submittals and provide approvals where required. Attend continuing education events where possible either in person or online and share knowledge gained with HMC HFPD Team where appropriate.
16. Landscaping knowledge not required , but appreciate if available.
Strong and positive leadership and interpersonal qualities.
Requires exercising of considerable initiative and acting independently.
Needs to be able to prepare and review interior design work related to new projects, modifications and alterations to existing facilities.
Highly flexible individual that thrives in fast paced, ever-changing work environment
Note: On acceptance of an offer of employment from the hospital you will be required to pass Prometric Examination Of Supreme Council of Health at your own cost (200 USD).Follow the below link for the online test,
How GLOBAL MEDICAL RECRUITING (GMR) will assist you in your search for a new job opportunity abroad?
In answer to a question regularly asked: You, the applicant will not be liable to pay any recruitment fees to us, we are paid by our clients the hospitals.
Established in 2007 and now leaders in placement of qualified and experienced international medical staff at Middle Eastern hospitals (Qatar, UAE, Saudi-Arabia, Kuwait etc) and now also Russia and Nigeria.
Global Medical Recruiting experience recruitment personnel will assist you with the following:
1. Creating an International Standard CV.
2. Submitting your CV to several hospitals at once (in countries of your choice).
3. Liaise between yourself and the hiring hospitals for feedback on CV submitted.
4. Arrange for Telephonic / SKYPE / in person interviews.
5. Send the Offer of employment to you with relevant information regarding the offer, employer, country etc.
6. Assist you with acceptance of the offer and submission of all relevant documentation.(Note: On acceptance of a offer of employement - you need to budget for the following expenses: Police clearance certificate, Medical/bloodtest, Authentication fees and Credentialing fees. The afore-mentioned is paid directly to the relevant supplier of the service for ex medical/bloodtest fees will be paid to the relevant physician/medical practice you choosed and used and NOT to Global Medical Recruiting. Requirements regarding the afore-mentioned documentation differs from hospital to hospital and between countries
7. Assist you with Verification / Credentialing (Clinical Staff) and all recruitment requirements.
8. Liaise with the employer regarding issuing of your entry visa into the country.
9. Advise you on when it is safe to resign.
10. Book your flight and meet & greet at the airport.
11. Be in contact with your after you start at your new employer and assist with any problems / further requirements.
Information about the employer:
WHY WORK AT HMC? Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) is an international healthcare system which delivers a comprehensive range of acute healthcare services to the more than one million expatriates and Qatari nationals living and working in Qatar. HMC is large and complex; currently employing 16,000 clinical staff across eight hospitals accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI). HMC is the principal public healthcare provider for the State of Qatar. HMC is committed to actively contributing to and enabling the sustainable development of Qatar and its people in alignment with the Qatar National Vision (QNV) 2030. In addition to the three general hospitals (Al Khor Hospital, Al Wakra Hospital and The Cuban Hospital) HMC also manages five specialist hospitals (Hamad General Hospital, Rumailah Hospital, Women’s Hospital, the National Center for Cancer Care and Research and Heart Hospital). The medical facilities are capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of diseases that previously could only be managed in overseas medical institutions. The national ambulance service, home healthcare services and the developing residential services are also managed by HMC. HMC, as an emerging Academic Health System, is continually striving to improve patient outcomes and experience. As part of this, HMC is introducing the Inpatient Quality Care Program, which is a significant and leading edge initiative to specifically address the care of hospitalised patients. Its purpose is to improve the quality of care for this cohort of patients through dedicated and coordinated Consultant-led clinical care. At HMC skills, qualifications and experience are valued and there has never been a better time to consider a career with HMC. The corporation is expanding, modernizing patient care offering, and reviewing how staff are rewarded and compensated. The new Human Resource strategy is making HMC a great place to work. People joining HMC need to be able to work in a range of environments, with a variety of patients and with colleagues from many backgrounds. HMC looks for applicants who will be team players, be able to focus on patients and customers, and be able to communicate well. WHY LIVE IN QATAR, THE HOLDER OF THE 2022 FIFA SOCCER WORLD CUP? Qatar is a new junction of the 21st-century world where, innovation, collaboration, and knowledge-sharing converge. Qatar has welcomed traders to its ports for centuries. Now it is attracting those seeking a quality destination for business, employment, meetings, culture and sport while enjoying an exotic culture. As the world's fastest growing economy, Qatar provides an upscale world of facilities and attractions. It is the ideal destination for discerning travelers, so close to Europe yet a world away, offering a different experience steeped in Arabian traditions. Qatar is easily accessible, strategically located astride the new economic powerhouses of the East and the consumer markets of the West. It is a progressive, modern Arab state where English is widely spoken. Qatar is one of the safest countries, consistently ranking high in the Global Peace Index. Qatar's is known for its very low rates of crime and the almost total absence of civil and political unrest. The safety and family orientation of Qatar makes it one of the safest and secure countries in the world in which to work and live. It is Eco-aware with trailblazing projects for a green and clean future. Qatar has a full range of professional conference/event support services and a thriving hospitality industry with variety of accommodation. It welcomes visitors as honored guests and friends, blending traditional hospitality with international service standards. Qatar has a rich heritage providing a unique experience.
HOW TO APPLY: Register and apply online on Global Medical Recruiting website http://www.gmrecruiting.com OR email your CV to email@example.com
||Architecture/Design [ View All Architecture/Design Jobs ]
||Po Box 38579
|Benefits and Other Informations:
||Very competitive 3 years renewable contract offered for expats. 15 000 to 27 875 QAR Tax free Basic Monthly Salary. + HOUSING/HOUSING ALLOWANCES: For SINGLE CONTRACT: Single housing provided. For FAMILY CONTRACT: Optional fully furnished Family housing provided OR Housing Allowances according to grade level. Grade 111 - 114: 6 500 QAR. OTHER BENEFITS ADDED IN THE CONTRACT - Subsidized healthcare. Round-trip annual leave flight tickets per year to your point of hire. (family incl. if family contract). From Grade 112 and above Educational support for up to 3 children (ages 5-18). Transport allowance. 35–50 paid vacation days per year plus 10 days Eid holidays. Emergency family leave. End of Service Award which is one month's salary for each year worked. Relocation support. Country orientation. Language skills support. Paid annual leave. The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees.
||11/03/2014 / Viewed 21268 times
Note:You need to login to view Contact Details of this job!. click here to login or you can sign-up here
Add a comment to this job: