Infection Control Registered Nurse – NovaVita
Global Medical Recruiting currently recruiting expatriate Medical Staff on behalf of NovaVita Specialized Paediatric Hospital located in the UAE. Thinking of joining the NovaVita team? Apply for this position using the +APPLY button on your right. Why not pass this position on to a friend or colleague? Note: Global Medical Recruiting will not charge you, the applicant any placement fees.
START YOUR LIFE IN THE UAE -MIDDLE EAST:
With 80% of the UAE’s population being foreign born, the country is often considered an expat’s paradise. Indeed, you’ll find that many aspects of living in the UAE combine to make settling in quite easy. With a combination of the middle-eastern weather, tax-free income and located within close proximity to top Asian tourist destinations, the UAE is a highly sought after destination. Although located in the highly conservative Middle-East, the UAE is one of the most liberal countries in the Gulf, with other cultures and beliefs generally tolerated.
Five Reasons to choose the UAE:
1. Tax-Free Income: You don’t pay any tax on your income in the UAE and salaries can be relatively higher than your home country.
2. Expat Friendly: 80% of the United Arab Emirates population is foreign born, so as you can imagine the expat population is quite outstanding with the majority of the expats from Europe and the United States. The UAE has become a second home to many people looking for a new adventure abroad.
3. Sunny Climate:The UAE is located in the dry climate region, which is known for its high temperatures. The warm, sunny climate of the UAE will be a welcome change if you are looking for an alternative to the rain, wind and the cold.
4. The Chance to Travel:The United Arab Emirates is a travel hub and it is easy to get to amazing places within 4 hours or less that would maybe be long haul from your country of origin.
5. Standard of Living:The United Arab Emirates have come a long way since its founding in 1966. The economy, mainly backed by the oil industry, has already established itself as a major business hub in the Middle East as well as in Asia. The people of the UAE generally enjoy a high standard of living, including exceptional healthcare services, low taxes and an international environment.
UAE - Facts and Figures: Population: 9.2 million, 16.5 % Nationals. Area: 83,600 km2 .Capital City: Abu Dhabi . Currency: UAE Dirham .Weekend: Friday and Saturday .Natural Resources: Oil and Gas .Average Temperatures:Summer 44 - 45ºC, Winter 11ºC.
Global Medical Recruiting is one of the Middle East's leading medical staffing suppliers to a wide range of hospitals and clinics in Middle-Eastern countries such as Qatar, UAE, Saudi-Arabia, Oman etc. We have access to a large client base and thereby have access to a large number of open vacancies making it easier for you to secure your ideal job faster.We have successfully undertaken hundreds of assignments and successfully placed medical personnel from all around the world at Middle Eastern hospitals. Our recruitment services are paid by our clients the employers and you the applicant will NEVER be asked to pay recruitment fees to us.
Global Medical Recruiting's dynamic and professional team will assist you in the following:
1. Creating a CV according to the requirements of Middle Eastern hospitals.
2. Submitting your CV to different hospitals/clinics in Middle Eastern countries of your choice.
3. Scheduling of a face to face/SKYPE/telephone interview with hospital management on request from the hospital .
4. Assist you in offer of employment and submission of documents required by hospitals.
5. Assist you with Verification / Credentialing (Clinical Staff) and all recruitment requirements.
6. Liaise with the employer regarding issuing of your entry visa into the country.
7. Booking of your flight and meet & greet at the airport.
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
NovaVita Specialised Paediatric Hospital is located in Abu Dhabi UAE. Phase 1: To open end of October 2015. 20+ Chronic Care NICU/PICU level 3. Outpatient department with specialized physiotherapy. Phase 2: To start 2016 with 120 Bed Pediatric Hospital.
HOW TO APPLY: Register and apply online on Global Medical Recruiting website http://www.gmrecruiting.com
You must meet HAAD PQR requirements to work at NovaVita.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science Nursing.
PROFESSIONAL LICENSURE/REGISTRATION: The applicant must have a valid professional license to practice, or registration (where applicable) from home country and/or country of last employment. Must have Good standing status.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Fluent in English - Oral and Written.
||NovaVita - Specialized Paediatric Hospi
||Health Services [ View All Health Services Jobs ]
||Abu Dhabi, UAE
||PO Box 26348
|Benefits and Other Informations:
NovaVita Specialised Paediatric Hospital offers: .
A Competitive Recruitment Package offered to Overseas candidates:
Tax free basic monthly salary offered according to experience and qualifications. From AED 12,800 - 14,900. Use www.xe.com for currency conversion.
Health insurance with group approved insurer provided for yourself by the company.
30 Calender days paid annual leave per year of employment.
Flight ticket to home country provided following the first anniversary of the commencement date and every year thereafter you shall be provided with one economy class return air ticket.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees
||12/10/2015 / Viewed 6122 times
Add a comment to this job: