Hospital Administrator - Grade 112 :Global Medical Recruiting
View Global Medical Recruiting profile and job listings
We are seeking only the best, most qualified International talent (from countries such as South Africa, UK, Australia, NZ and ARAB countries) to join the Medical Corporation and care for Qatar’s future. This is your opportunity to work abroad.
Qatar’s leading medical services organization, offers you an exciting opportunity to be a part of a dedicated and enthusiastic team of healthcare professionals consisting of 70 different nationalities working together for the single purpose of improving the quality of human life. A comprehensive benefits program is offered that meets individual needs and those of your families. The Medical Corporation also makes a commitment to help develop your career and make your time with them a positive one.
Responsible for planning, directing or coordinating medicine and health services in hospitals and clinics.
Has overall responsibility for supervising and coordinating activities of clerical and administrative employees engaged in supporting a patient care unit.
1. Provides leadership, direction and decision making support for departments and employees, all directed toward high quality of care and service.
2. Participates in the planning, implementation and evaluation of programs and services.
3. In collaboration with Department Chairs, identifies fiscal requirements of assigned departments, reviews budgetary recommendations and monitors the expenditure of budgeted funds.
4. Promotes, facilitates and supports an integrated approach to patient care.
5. Oversees various Human Resource functions including, but not limited to, hiring, merit recommendations, promotions and transfers.
6. Direct or conduct recruitment, hiring and training of personnel.
7. Develop and maintain computerized record management systems to store and process data, such as personnel activities and
information, and to produce reports.
8. Develop and implement organizational policies and procedures for the facility or medical unit.
9. Conduct and administer fiscal operations, including accounting, planning budgets, authorizing expenditures, establishing rates for services and coordinating financial reporting.
10.Establish work schedules and assignments for staff, according to workload, space and equipment availability.
11. Maintain communication between department heads, chairs, medical staff, and relevant external organizations by attending meetings and coordinating interdepartmental functioning.
12. Monitor the use of diagnostic services, inpatient beds, facilities, and staff to ensure effective use of resources and assess the need for additional staff, equipment and services.
13. Analyzes department budget to identify budget needs and or reductions, and may allocate operating budget funds. Required to be adept in activities of employees supervised.
14. Maintain awareness of advances in medicine, computerized diagnostic and treatment equipment, data processing technology, government regulations, health insurance changes, and financing options.
The capacity to locate information, sift and sort information in order to select what is required and present it in a useful way, and evaluate both the information itself and the sources and methods used to obtain it.
The capacity to communicate effectively with others using a range of spoken, written, graphic and other non-verbal means of expression.
The capacity to plan and organise one"s own work activities, including making good use of time and resources, sorting out priorities and monitoring one"s own performance
The capacity to interact effectively with other people both on a one to one basis and in groups, including understanding and responding to the needs of a client and working effectively as a member of a team to achieve a shared goal.
The capacity to use mathematical ideas, such as number and space, and techniques, such as estimation and approximation, for practical purposes.
The capacity to apply technology, combining the physical and sensory skills needed to operate equipment with the understanding of scientific and technological principles needed to explore and adapt systems.
PROBLEM SOLVING / DECISION MAKING:
The capacity to apply problem-solving strategies in purposeful ways, both in situations where the problem and the desired solution are clearly evident and in situations requiring critical thinking and a creative approach to achieve an outcome
Patient and Customer Focus
Interpreting Medical Corporation's Agenda
Providing Excellent Service
INFORMATION ABOUT EMPLOYER:
A DIVERSE AND EXCITING ORGANIZATION:
The Medical Corporation is Qatar’s premier non-profit healthcare provider.Providing healthcare to more than one million expatriates and Qatari nationals living and working in Qatar. The Medical Corporation is a diverse and exciting organization; over 70 different nationalities work together for the single purpose of improving the quality of human life through patient care, education, and research. The Medical Corporation currently manages eight specialized hospitals as well as the national ambulance service, home healthcare services and the developing residential services. The medical facilities are capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of diseases that previously could only be managed in overseas medical institutions.
THINK, LEARN, BE YOURSELF:
The Medical Corporation’s successful participation in the health sector is largely dependent on the skills, competencies, and enthusiasm of their employees. They are committed to developing employees through training, educating, and career advancement opportunities so they are enabled to support the Medical Corporation’s vision of the future by being a part of the future. You will be constantly learning. Your ideas will be welcomed in an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork. Your individuality will be recognized. You will be encouraged to be yourself.
QATAR - WORK, REST AND PLAY:
Qatar's is known for its very low rates of crime and the almost total absence of civil and political unrest. The safety and family orientation of Qatar makes it one of the most safe and secure countries in the world in which to work rest and play. Located in the Middle East, Qatar is a country with cultural diversity, close to wonderful travel destinations and also the holder of the 2022 football world cup, which sets the foundation to ensure exciting growth and opportunity.
HOW TO APPLY: Register and apply online on Global Medical Recruiting website http://www.gmrecruiting.com OR email your CV to email@example.com
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in any health related field. Preferred: Preferably in Business Administration
EXPERIENCE: 2 years in work-related skill, knowledge or experience in hospital administration.
AGE: Maximum application age is 49.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: English essential and Arabic advantage.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Intermediate
NATIONALITIES TO APPLY: Preference to Western qualified (UK, Australia, NZ, South Africa, Canada, America) & Arabs.
||Administrative [ View All Administrative Jobs ]
|Benefits and Other Informations:
Tax free salary 9,000 – 13,000 QAR per month.
OTHER BENEFITS- The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees:
Subsidized healthcare you and your family.
End of Service Award.
Round-trip annual leave ticket per year to your point of hire.
Educational support for children.
35–50 paid vacation days per year plus 5 Eid holidays (right after the end of Ramadan month) and 5 more Eid holidays (approximately 9 weeks after the Ramadan Eid holidays).
Emergency family leave.
Language skills support.
Paid annual leave.
||09/01/2014 / Viewed 20330 times
Note:You need to login to view Contact Details of this job!. click here to login or you can sign-up here
Add a comment to this job: