Home Care Senior Nurse (Arab Female)
Global Medical Recruiting recruiting ARAB FEMALE SENIOR HOME CARE NURSES on behalf of a multi specialty hospital in the heart of Abu-Dhabi UAE. You will be required to do home visits to take care of medication of home care patients. Why not pass this position on to a friend or colleague? Note: Global Medical Recruiting will not charge you, the applicant any placement fees
START YOUR LIFE IN THE UAE -MIDDLE EAST:
With 80% of the UAE’s population being foreign born, the country is often considered an expat’s paradise. Indeed, you’ll find that many aspects of living in the UAE combine to make settling in quite easy. With a combination of the middle-eastern weather, tax-free income and located within close proximity to top Asian tourist destinations, the UAE is a highly sought after destination. Although located in the highly conservative Middle-East, the UAE is one of the most liberal countries in the Gulf, with other cultures and beliefs generally tolerated.
Five Reasons to choose the UAE:
1. Tax-Free Income: You don’t pay any tax on your income in the UAE and salaries can be relatively higher than your home country.
2. Expat Friendly: 80% of the United Arab Emirates population is foreign born, so as you can imagine the expat population is quite outstanding with the majority of the expats from Europe and the United States. The UAE has become a second home to many people looking for a new adventure abroad.
3. Sunny Climate:The UAE is located in the dry climate region, which is known for its high temperatures. The warm, sunny climate of the UAE will be a welcome change if you are looking for an alternative to the rain, wind and the cold.
4. The Chance to Travel:The United Arab Emirates is a travel hub and it is easy to get to amazing places within 4 hours or less that would maybe be long haul from your country of origin.
5. Standard of Living:The United Arab Emirates have come a long way since its founding in 1966. The economy, mainly backed by the oil industry, has already established itself as a major business hub in the Middle East as well as in Asia. The people of the UAE generally enjoy a high standard of living, including exceptional healthcare services, low taxes and an international environment.
UAE - Facts and Figures: Population: 9.2 million, 16.5 % Nationals. Area: 83,600 km2 .Capital City: Abu Dhabi . Currency: UAE Dirham .Weekend: Friday and Saturday .Natural Resources: Oil and Gas .Average Temperatures:Summer 44 - 45ºC, Winter 11ºC.
Global Medical Recruiting is one of the Middle East's leading medical staffing suppliers to a wide range of hospitals and clinics in Middle-Eastern countries such as Qatar, UAE, Saudi-Arabia, Oman etc. We have access to a large client base and thereby have access to a large number of open vacancies making it easier for you to secure your ideal job faster.We have successfully undertaken hundreds of assignments and successfully placed medical personnel from all around the world at Middle Eastern hospitals. Our recruitment services are paid by our clients the employers and you the applicant will NEVER be asked to pay recruitment fees to us.
Global Medical Recruiting's dynamic and professional team will assist you in the following:
1. Creating a CV according to the requirements of Middle Eastern hospitals.
2. Submitting your CV to different hospitals/clinics in Middle Eastern countries of your choice.
3. Scheduling of a face to face/SKYPE/telephone interview with hospital management on request from the hospital .
4. Assist you in offer of employment and submission of documents required by hospitals.
Assist you with Verification / Credentialing (Clinical Staff) and all recruitment requirements. Liaise with the employer regarding issuing of your entry visa into the country.
Booking of your flight and meet & greet at the airport.
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
The Hospital is a 22-bed multiple-specialty hospital in the heart of Abu Dhabi, which makes it convenient for all the families of Abu Dhabi with easy and convenient access to quality healthcare. Initially developed to serve as a community medical center in 1994, it evolved into a fully-fledged hospital in 1998. The facility offers both in-patient and out-patient services in 13 different specialties supported with full-fledged Laboratory, state-of-the-art Operation Theatres, Radiology and Pharmacy.
2 Years Contract package offered (contract is renewable after 2 years).
Basic Monthly Salary: AED 8000 per month WHICH is +/- 1550 JOD/ 19350 EGP( 48 hrs per week), 8 hrs a day, 6 days a week.
Normal Working hours: 48 Hours per week (8 hours per day). 6 Days per week.
In case of over time of 12 HRS per week, additional overtime will be paid. (Timings will be 12 hours per day, 5 days a week. Two days off)
Hospital will pay for transport to home care visits.
Free Flight ticket at beginning and end of contract to an from your home country.
Free Medical Insurance.
End of contract bonus.
One month annual leave per year as per UAE labour law.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees.
||Health Services [ View All Health Services Jobs ]
||Abu Dhabi, UAE
||Po Box 38579
|Benefits and Other Informations:
You must meet HAAD PQR requirements.
EDUCATION & TRAINING :Degree or Nursing Diploma.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum two (2) years clinical experience post qualification working as a Home Care Nurse.
DRIVERS LICENSE: Yes required.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Arabic speaking.
NATIONALITIES: Arab Nurses required.
||22/04/2016 / Viewed 11918 times
Add a comment to this job: