Healthcare Improvement Program Manager (Health Facilities Planning & Design) :Global Medical Recruiting
View Global Medical Recruiting profile and job listings
Here, you will have the opportunity to team with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world-class patient care service for the population. You will have exceptional opportunities to develop your career in a professionally stimulating environment. Qatar’s leading medical services organization, offers you an exciting opportunity to be a part of a dedicated and enthusiastic team of healthcare professionals consisting of 70 different nationalities working together for the single purpose of improving the quality of human life.
Healthcare Improvement Program Managers are invited to apply for vacant positions for Healthcare Improvement Program Manager (Health Facilities Planning & Design).
We are seeking only the best, most qualified International talent (from countries such as South Africa, UK, Australia, NZ and ARAB countries) to join the Medical Corporation and care for Qatar’s future. This is your opportunity to work abroad.
This role has responsibility for managing multiple interdependent projects which will improve the Medical Corporation's performance impacting upon innovation & development, service transformation & improvement, and strategic enhancements.
• Develops programs which deliver sustained longer term improvements based on comprehensive analysis of the Medical Corporation's strategies and objectives.
• Ensures alignment of programs with CHI objectives.
• Establishes processes and procedures to facilitate program management and project accomplishments.
• Develops program plans, bringing together information on projects, resources, timescales, monitoring and control.
• Oversee multiple system redesign and service delivery improvement projects.
• Manage and direct project support staff attached to individual projects.
• Deliver projects according to a standardized project management framework and pre-determined timelines to ensure integration of projects and systems.
• Ensure that programs are integrated into hospital business plans and service delivery operations.
• Coordination and prioritization of resources across projects.
• Mitigation of risks through appropriate planning.
• Effective financial management of programs against budget allocations.
• Conducts regular reviews of programs and adjusts as necessary for changes in organizational priorities, structures, or the external environment.
• Ensures effective management of projects and stakeholders.
• Continuously assesses program performance, researches and develops new capabilities.
• Plans, directs, organizes, controls & coordinates technical efforts, and project staff.
• Delivering the Medical Corporation’s Strategy
• Strategic Thinking
• Leadership and Direction
• Integrity and Conviction
• Decision Making and Results
• Operational Awareness
• Developing People
• Harnessing Technology
• Advanced Communications
• Resolving Conflict
• Program Management
• Project Management
PROBLEM SOLVING / DECISION MAKING SKILLS:
This position has the authority to resolve problems within the parameters of agreed program objectives, budgets, and available resource allocations. This position makes recommendations on new program initiatives as well as any interventions required to maintain alignment of existing programs.
INFORMATION ABOUT EMPLOYER:
A DIVERSE AND EXCITING ORGANIZATION:
The Medical Corporation is Qatar’s premier non-profit healthcare provider.Providing healthcare to more than one million expatriates and Qatari nationals living and working in Qatar. The Medical Corporation is a diverse and exciting organization; over 70 different nationalities work together for the single purpose of improving the quality of human life through patient care, education, and research. The Medical Corporation currently manages eight specialized hospitals as well as the national ambulance service, home healthcare services and the developing residential services. The medical facilities are capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of diseases that previously could only be managed in overseas medical institutions.
THINK, LEARN, BE YOURSELF:
The Medical Corporation’s successful participation in the health sector is largely dependent on the skills, competencies, and enthusiasm of their employees. They are committed to developing employees through training, educating, and career advancement opportunities so they are enabled to support the Medical Corporation’s vision of the future by being a part of the future. You will be constantly learning. Your ideas will be welcomed in an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork. Your individuality will be recognized. You will be encouraged to be yourself.
QATAR - WORK, REST AND PLAY:
Qatar's is known for its very low rates of crime and the almost total absence of civil and political unrest. The safety and family orientation of Qatar makes it one of the most safe and secure countries in the world in which to work rest and play. Located in the Middle East, Qatar is a country with cultural diversity, close to wonderful travel destinations and also the holder of the 2022 football world cup, which sets the foundation to ensure exciting growth and opportunity.
HOW TO APPLY: Register and apply online on Global Medical Recruiting website http://www.gmrecruiting.com OR email your CV to email@example.com
EDUCATION: Minimum Education: Bachelor of Science degree with 3-5 years of experience or Diploma with 8 years.
Preferred Education: Master’s Degree.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum: 3-5 years experience in program management at an executive level within a large healthcare organization. Preferred: A track record of delivering significant improvement programs at a country or regional level.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: English essential, Arabic Preferred.
COMPUTER SKILLS: MS Office and MS Project expert level.
||Architecture/Design [ View All Architecture/Design Jobs ]
|Benefits and Other Informations:
Basic monthly salary from 15,000 up to 27,875 QAR Tax free
3 years family contract (Renewable after 3 years)
OTHER BENEFITS- The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees:
Subsidized healthcare you and your family.
End of Service Award.
Round-trip annual leave ticket per year to your point of hire.
35–50 paid vacation days per year plus 5 Eid holidays (right after the end of Ramadan month) and 5 more Eid holidays (approximately 9 weeks after the Ramadan Eid holidays).
Emergency family leave.
Educational support for children.
Language skills support.
Paid annual leave.
||03/01/2014 / Viewed 20989 times
Note:You need to login to view Contact Details of this job!. click here to login or you can sign-up here
Add a comment to this job: